Roger Massey and his estate sale company have over 35 years of experience liquidating estates which include antiques, rare coin collections, personal property, household items, furniture, autos, and about any items of value you can imagine. We have represented countless families in Bloomington, IL when preparing homes to sell.
Roger is also a licensed Realtor in Illinois with Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group, having represented hundreds of clients in the sale of their homes. His annual sales volume has continually awarded him membership in Coldwell Banker’s International President’s Circle. Trust an experienced realtor for your overall estate valuation.
Estate Liquidators in Bloomington, Illinois
Our family name is on the line at each and every interaction with you. We guarantee you the integrity of a name that has been three generations in the making. We enjoy what we do and it shows. We are here to make your life easy and take care of the entire process from beginning to end. We are insured to give you added peace of mind when we are in your home.
Simplifying & Downsizing for any Reason
Historically, estate sales in Bloomington, IL were only conducted after someone passed away, but more frequently clients are calling for a variety of reasons:
- Selling the family home and moving to a smaller, retirement place
- Preparing to move a loved one into an assisted living arrangement
- Moving out of state unexpectedly or relocating for work
Whatever your circumstances we are ready to help!
Stress-Free, Timely Estate Liquidation
Massey Estate Sales has helped hundreds of families with the following services:
- We will set aside personal items, photos, financial records, and other items not to be sold
- We will listen to determine the objectives of the heirs and executors of the estate
- We will buy or sell all household or business merchandise, real estate, and other assets at one time (this eliminates what is often months of marketing or selling assets a few at a time)
- We will assist in donating unwanted items that we are unable to sell
- We will take charge of basic cleaning in preparation for the house to be listed and shown
We give families peace of mind by minimizing the stress of estate liquidation.
It is common for heirs to look at the good assets, the bad, and even the ugly and feel overwhelmed. This is not only an emotional process but also consumes a lot of time and energy on the part of family members. Massey's Estate Liquidators in Bloomington keeps your family’s best interests at heart by acting as your on-site advocate, coordinating the liquidation of your loved one’s estate. We carefully manage your estate sale until it is sold or liquidated in a timely manner.